Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An oldie...but still a goodie?

Listening to: Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become
Reading: Incubus Dreams by Laurell K. Hamilton
Drinking: Pepsi


*** *** *** *** ***


"Where your treasure is, there will be your heart also..." - Matthew vi. 21


Yesterday, I was going through my laptop, doing the customary clean-up that's become a bit of a routine for me, and I found something. It was only about 500 words long, but it was an old urban fantasy that I started writing about four years back, called "Demon on My Doorstep".

Curious, since I couldn't remember very much of it, I opened up the .doc file and, I know this sounds a little weird, especially since I'm the one who wrote it, but I found I actually liked it. Really! I had fun reading the first two pages and was very sad to find that that was all of it. Aw.

Modesty aside though, I'd really like to continue with DoMD, although I really should be paying attention to historical fiction nowadays. But hey, what can I say? :)

Urban Fantasy gets me every freaking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment